Wednesday 6 September 2017

my speech

WALT: Write a speechSpeech - Free images on Pixabay
Remember:
Introduction
  • Do NOT start with “Hi I’m Jo and I’m going to talk to you about ...”
  • State your key focus/point of view
  • Have a great hook!  Get your audience’s attention!
    • Interesting fact - Did you know..?
    • 3 powerful adjectives
    • Statement - turn our into question into a statement sentence.
    • Rhetorical question
Several Paragraphs
  • One big idea per paragraph with evidence/information to support that big idea
  • Use interesting connectives - see our modelling book for ideas
Concluding Statement
  • Re-state key focus/point of view and leave your audience with something to think about

Title
The fastest cars in the world.

Introduction
Imagine, an invisible force pushing you back into your seat.  You hear the loud rumbling of a 1,350 Horse powered engine as you accelerate down a long straight road. You are sitting so low down you feel like you are touching the ground. Everyone you pass stops and looks at you as you fly passed. Yes, I am talking about driving some of the fastest cars in the world
Big Idea
The 1st fastest car in the world is the koenigsegg agera R . It was first made in 2012 and it was seen in the geneva motor show, if I had a koenigsegg i would order it in chrome blue with gold stripes and the price of it is $2.1million.

Big Idea
2nd fastest car is the Hennessey venom GT. It is made by Hennessey Performance Engineering.  The hennessey venom can have a speed up to 270 miles per hour. If you want to buy this car it is 1.2million and if I had one I would have it custom made and the color would be red and black.


Big Idea 3. The 3rd fastest car is the Bugatti veyron super sport. It is almost as fast as the Hennessey venom. The Bugatti veyron can reach a speed up to 267 miles per hour. If I had a Bugatti veyron I would wrap it in chrome gold and it would cost $2.7million.  


Big Idea
The 4th fastest car is the porsche 9ff gt9-R. It was built in Germany. The founder of the car is Jan Fathauer the price range is from£150, 000 to £540,000. Its runs for 450 km/hour. If I had one of these cars I would



Concluding Statement

The feeling of driving fast is like nothing else I have ever thought about. It’s like no other because of the feeling you get as you pass the car next to you, that’s why I love fast cars. I wish I can drive one of this car in near future soon. What do you think, do you want to join me? Which one would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.